Prestige Fitness classes have become a staple in our clients’ success. We strategically design the classes so you get the most out of your workout.
Prestige Fitness has been utilizing heart rate zone training now for over 3 years so each client can understand how hard they are working. This is an important tool in our class program because it allows the instructor to help determine if you need to speed up or slow down. We have designed our private group classes (6-8 people per class) so that any fitness level can begin with us. We tiered our classes into 3 separate fitness levels from beginner, intermediate and advanced.
Watch the video on how Myzone works!:
Each semi private client will be given a 3D body image to understand where their beginning point is as well as a physical evaluation. This will help determine which class level will be the most appropriate for you. Once you feel comfortable in that class level we will give you a new physical evaluation to determine if you’re ready for the next level.
Take a look below to see the 3 class levels and their descriptions!
Geared towards building a strong base for training, Foundations focuses on the essentials, foam rolling, muscle activation, proper core engagement, and stretching.
- Understand the importance and the how of foam rolling
- Proper warm up techniques and muscle activation
- Gain flexibility and mobility geared towards every day life
Intermediate level class made to build upon Foundations, tailored to challenging your core and strengthening your body in every movement plane.
- Strengthen your body through multi-planar movements
- Build muscle mass and lean out
- Exercise at 80 – 90% of your max heart rate
Challenging class that utilizes High intensity interval training (HIIT) to test your ability to push yourself to work above 90% of your maximum heart rate.
- Workout consistently above 90% of your max heart rate
- Build cardio and muscular endurance
- Tone out and gain muscularity